The Fairchild Model 70B precision pressure regulator controls a pressure signal for pneumatic instrumentation applications. This miniature regulator is ideally suited for applications with limited space. In addition, its brass bonnet and valve body makes the M70B an excellent choice for use in sensitive applications. The Model 70B pneumatic regulator also has an integral vibration damper to provide low noise operation. The Fairchild Model 70B features control sensitivity of 2.5" water column and a supply pressure effect of less than 1% to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Model 70B brass pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) set point pressure ranges from 0-5 psi, 0-3.5 BAR, 0-35 kPa up to 2-100 psi, 0.1-7 BAR, 15-700 kPa.
- Compact size
- Brass and zinc plated steel construction
- Vibration damper
- Repeatability within 0.06 psig dead ended
- Allows installation in restrictive spaces
- Permits use in corrosive or difficult environments
- Provides low noise operation
- Facilitates highly accurate setpoint control.