The Fairchild Model 4000A is a no bleed high flow precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance, very low consumption and accurate process control. The Model 4000A pneumatic regulator features control sensitivity of less than 0.5" water column, minimal consumption and high flow capacity to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 4000A pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) output pressure ranges from 0.5-10 psi, 0.03-0.7 BAR, 3-70 kPa up to 5-250 psi, 0.35-17 BAR, 35-1700 kPa. The Model 4000A has a flow capacity of up to 150 SCFM, 255 m3/hr.
- Flow Capacity up to 150 SCFM, 255 m3/hr
- Control sensitivity of 1/2" water column
- Large Supply and Exhaust Valves
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve
- Balanced Supply Valve
- Aspirator Tube
- Separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow
- Unit construction
- Excellent choice for high flow precision applications
- Allows for use in high accuracy applications.
- Provides high forward and exhaust flows.
- Minimizes air consumption.
- Minimizes the effect of any supply pressure variation.
- Compensates for downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Allows you service the Model 4000A without removing it from the line