The Fairchild Model 30 is a compact precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance and accurate process control where space may be limited or you wish to reduce the overall size of your panel or equipment. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the supply valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Model 30 pneumatic regulator features control sensitivity of 1/4" water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 30 precision regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) output pressure ranges from 0-2 psi, 0-0.15 BAR, 0-15 kPa up to 2-100 psi, 0.1-7 BAR, 15-700 kPa. 30222, 30232, 30242, 30252, 30223, 30233, 30243, 30253
- Excellent for applications where space is tight
- High accuracy for use in precision applications.
Allows the regulator to remain unaffected by supply pressure changes.
- For use in applications with high flow requirements.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Permits you service the Model 30 regulator without removing it from the line.
|Datablad Model 30||Downloaden|
Over de auteur