The Fairchild Model 1600 Vacuum Regulator is designed for systems that require high flow and system pressure control above and below atmospheric pressure. Stability of regulated vacuum or pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the inner valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Model 1600 precision vacuum regulator features control sensitivity of 1" water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure/vacuum changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 1600A will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR, maximum supply pressure and offers three (3) output pressure ranges from Vacuum-10 psi, Vacuum-0.7 BAR, Vacuum-70 kPa, up to Vacuum-150 psi, Vacuum-10 BAR, Vacuum-1000 kPa. The Fairchild Model 1600A pressure regulator offers up to 28 SCFM, 48 m3/hr vacuum flow capacity.
- Highly accurate control of low pressures or light vacuum
- Responsive and repeatable operation
- Allows use in precision applications
- Provide high forward and exhaust flows.
- Minimizes air consumption.
- Minimizes the effect of supply pressure variation.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Allows you to service the Model 1600 without removing it from the line.
Over de auteur