The Fairchild Model 30BP is a compact precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance and accurate process control back pressures and relief pressures, but where space may be limited or you wish to reduce the overall size of your panel or equipment. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the relief valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Fairchild Model 30BP features control sensitivity of 1/4" water column and a balanced relief valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of system pressure changes or conditions. Its combination of high capacity and compact size make the Model 30BP pneumatic regulator an excellent choice for a wide range of precision applications including: Precise Control of Paper Machinery Felt Guides, Supply of a Precise Repeatable Signal to a Pneumatic Clutch, or Control of Cylinder Pressure. The Fairchild Model 30BP back pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum system pressure and offers five (5) set point pressure ranges from 0-2 psi, 0-0.15 BAR, 0-15 kPa up to 2-100 psi, 0.1-7 BAR, 15-700 kPa.
- Control Sensitivity of 1/4" Water Column
- Compact size
- Flow Capacity of up to 40 SCFM
- Separate Control Chamber
- Aspirator Tube isolates the diaphragm from the main flow
- Excellent choice for high precision process applications.
- Fits in tight spaces or allows downsizing of panel or equipment
- Responsive performance for precision back pressure or relief applications
- Eliminates any hunting and buzzing.
- Compensates for any pressure droop under flow conditions.
Over de auteur